NURSE Jen O’Sullivan has a wonderful story to tell. She’s lost more than eight stone (112lbs) with her Slimpod – but what will amaze you about Jen is not just the weight loss but the inspiring way she’s gone about it.
Her journey is both touching and hilarious in equal measures. When we talked over Zoom, Jen had me in tears a couple of times and also had me rocking back on my chair in fits of laughter.
That’s why I just had to share the video we’ve made together. Jen will give you hope, inspiration and the motivation to succeed.
In the video she shares many personal moments, including:
- Her realisation at the height of Covid that she owed it to her little daughter to lose weight so Jen would always be there for her.
- Her pride when a photo of herself and her daughter in their nurses’ outfits was chosen to appear in a book about the pandemic by the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Her happiness when she realised she could finally fit in a narrow chair at work that had been embarrassing her for years!
- Her emotion when one day the engagement ring that was too tight for her chubby fingers finally slipped on with ease.
- Her shock when after years of being unable to exercise she took her daughter trampolining – and joined in.
Finally, Jen has some fabulous advice for all Slimpodders about how to overcome the day-to-day obstacles that life throws at us all.
So find yourself 25 minutes of “me time” and settle down for some delightful viewing that I know you will both enjoy and find invaluable.
Let me know what you think
Please leave a comment below to leave a message for Jen. I love hearing from everyone.
Note that all comments are moderated by my team so yours may not appear for a little while.
Join me for a live chat
Join me on my Facebook live chat on our main Slimpod for weight loss page tonight (Tuesday January 18) at 8pm UK time. You’ll find me on #livechat41
I’ll be live in Slimpod Club on Wednesday evening at 8pm. And if you’re not following me on Instagram then come and say hello – I’m on @sandraroycroftdavis