IT feels like the last six months have been all over the place and the focus has been on everything and everybody else rather than our own health. So let’s press the reset button in our minds and head for success right now!
Most of us have been out of our usual routine, with some bad habits creeping back in again. These habits are very sneaky and they find ways to get back into your life when you least expect them to!
This four-week Reset For Success Challenge is all about your health and wellbeing. It’s about your mindset, your food and your exercise working together. And it’s crucially important to achieve consistency over the next 28 days.
So make the focus of your goal about improving your health from the inside out. When you think about things differently it will bypass all the insecurities about what the scales say.
For so many people the obstacle to lasting weight loss IS the scales. So if this is you, for the next four weeks take the focus off the scales and put it on to your health and your daily routine.
Click below to watch the video (and while you’re on my YouTube channel please hit the Like, Share and Subscribe buttons so I can spread the word to others!):
The important points to remember:
* This is all about motivation, intention and commitment for 28 days! It’s about moving towards success not being paralysed by limiting beliefs and fear.
* Get rid of the voice that says “I Can’t” and replace it with the one that says “I Can.”
* If size goals fill you with fear, reset for success by setting a health goal rather than a scales goal. Let’s kick the scales out of this challenge!
* However, if a size goal motivates you – happy days – use that.
* It’s all about working out what works best for you so you can achieve the healthiest outcome both mentally and physically.
* Let’s power up and smash our goals in September!
Make sure you join my Lives this week: Tuesday 7,30 on our FB public page (Slimpod for weight loss); Wednesday 8pm (Slimpod Club) Thursday 7pm Instagram and 7.30 FB public page.
And please let me know if you’re going to take up the challenge and why. I love reading all your comments.